Necessary Documentation

  • Proof of identity, such as driver's license, social security card, shot record or birth certificate.
  • Proof of residency, such as utility bill/receipt, rent/mortgage receipt, or a piece of mail with name and current address.
  • Proof of income for the household, such paycheck stubs, food stamp eligibility letter, TANF eligibility letter or a bank statement.
  • Other documents can also be used. Call our WIC office for more information.